“Where Passion Meets Mastery”
Do You Need help:
finding a monologue?
taping an audition?
preparing for an upcoming audition?
developing goals and a plan of action?
sharpening your acting or communication skills?
navigating the business of acting?
“My goal is to empower my students by combining my years of experience and training with my knowledge of the ‘business of the business’. I want you to have the skills necessary to develop yourself as an artist and know how to move forward with your personal career goals.”
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all lessons are currently held via Zoom. You will get a Zoom link & password once you have paid for your lesson (at least 1 hour prior to scheduled time).
COACHING: $65/hr, $45/half hour – initial session must be prepaid 24 hours before appointment time
VIDEO REVIEW: $15 – I will review your demo reel, audition tape, media clip, etc. and send you a video giving my feedback. This is perfect if you just want a brief critique and suggestions for improvement (if any is needed 🙂
TAPING: $85/hr, $50/half hour
Additional charges apply to tapings only:
- -All videos are sent via Hightail to you – additional uploads (i.e. Eco-Cast, your agent’s DropBox, etc.) – $10 per video
- -Taping rate includes 1 video – extra videos (i.e. Slate, Take 1, a second audition, etc.) are an additional $5 per video
- -Taping includes a copy sent to you – if you want your tape sent to additional parties, you can forward what I send you
– FOR ALL TAPINGS: bring 2 copies of the script and a printed copy of all taping instructions
Address: Page Parkes: 7155 Old Katy Rd Suite 100, Houston, TX 77024 (park in the back, go through those doors, it’s the first suite on the right)
MONOLOGUES: Two options are available for monologue selection:
- Book a 1 hour lesson and I will bring several selections from my collection and we will decide on selections together, as well as make any necessary cuts.
- Alternatively, you can request a specific monologue type (dramatic, classic, comic, etc.) & length, and I will do the research, select, cut and send you a scanned copy. Rate is $25 per monologue selection.
- Credit card – prepay via PayPal – paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal – paid to: email@example.com
- Venmo – @Sara-Gaston-1
- Zelle – paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have to cancel or reschedule? Please provide a 24-hour notice when cancelling or rescheduling. If you must cancel same day, please call me directly at 713.443.3532, don’t e-mail or text. Same day cancellations are subject to charge of $45
What can I expect from a private lesson? I shape private lessons based on the skill level and interest of the student. I can mentor you and help you create a plan to reach an upcoming goal. I can consult with you about navigating the business. I can help you find a monologue, practice cold reading, work on improv skills, analyze a script, or help you do scene work with a friend – whatever you need to develop your skills and be prepared when opportunity knocks.
What results can I expect? Students & clients of mine have booked parts in commercials, films and television; booked stage roles (including the Alley); are routinely accepted into talent agencies; and have been accepted into acting programs locally (the Alley, TUTS), in New York, in L.A., and at the university level.
“Where Passion meets Mastery”