“Where Passion meets Mastery”
Do You Need help
….finding a monologue for an audition? College or agency admittance?
…taping an audition?
….preparing for an upcoming audition?
… looking to sharpen your acting or communication skills?
…wanting to learn more about the business of acting?
“My goal is to empower my students by combining my years of experience and training with my knowledge of the ‘business of the business’. I want you to have the skills necessary to develop yourself as an artist and know how to move forward with your personal career goals.”
COACHING: $65/hr, $45/half hour – initial session must be prepaid 24 hours before appointment time
TAPING: $65/hr, $45/half hour
Additional charges apply to tapings only:
- -All videos are sent via Hightail – additional uploads (i.e. Eco-Cast, your agent’s DropBox, etc.) – $10 per video
- -Taping rate includes 1 video – extra videos (i.e. Slate, Take 1, a second audition, etc.) are an additional $5 per video
- -Taping includes a copy sent to you and your agent/manager – if you want your tape sent to additional parties, you can forward what I send you
– FOR ALL TAPINGS: bring 2 copies of the script and a printed copy of all taping instructions
MONOLOGUES: Two options are available for monologue selection:
- Book a 1 hour lesson and I will bring several selections from my collection and we will decide on selections together, as well as make any necessary cuts.
- You can request a specific monologue type (dramatic, classic, comic, etc.) & length, and I will do the research, select, cut and send you a scanned copy. Rate is $25 per monologue selection.
- Credit card – prepay via PayPal – paid to: email@example.com
- PayPal – paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo – @Sara-Gaston-1
- Zelle – paid to: email@example.com
Location: 1130 Silber Rd #250, Houston, TX 77055
What if I have to cancel or reschedule?
Please provide a 24-hour notice when cancelling or rescheduling. If you must cancel same day, please call me directly at 713.443.3532, don’t e-mail or text. Same day cancellations are subject to charge of $45
What can I expect from private lessons?
I shape private lessons based on the skill level and interest of the student. I can help you find monologue, practice cold reading, work on improv skills or help you do scene work with a friend – whatever you need to develop your skills and be prepared when opportunity knocks.
Students of mine have booked parts in commercials, films and television; booked stage roles (including the Alley); are routinely accepted into talent agencies; and have been accepted into acting programs locally (the Alley, TUTS), in New York, in L.A., and at the university level.